LEADS School System has an extensive range of co-curricular activities and programs to give every student the
opportunity to find areas of interest and challenge. We have planned to engage a variety of
interests in supporting, cultural, community service, competitive, non-competitive to meet the diverse needs of our energetic and enthusiastic student community.
These activities include music, competitive sports, debating, serving community dramatics, arts, a student representative council and much more…
Participation in co-curricular activities provides opportunities
• To interact with other students, develop social skills and feel more connected to the school
• Helps in developing initiative and confidence
• Promotes organizational skills and team work
• Provides opportunities to both learn from others and to be a role model.
• Teach students the positives of being part of a team